Top Ten Tuesday: More Please

 

It's time for another Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week, the prompt is what authors you want more from.  Essentially, if it's not asking too much, could you please squeeze out another book for me?

Markus Zusak
Seems like I've been waiting forever for something more.  Mind you, I haven't read all of his books, so I need to get that done, but I think there is (finally) another book coming, Bridge of Clay.  Crossing my fingers!

Jane Austen
Really, I don't think six complete novels are enough from one of my all-time favorites.  I see no problem with a zombie Jane, since she's already got the Bennett sisters reincarnated to combat them. Plus, I need at least one more heroine to love (and hero to drool over).

Elizabeth Gaskell
What, you let a little something like death prevent you from finishing Wives and Daughters? I'd like another great story, if you don't mind (and if it's not too selfish, something BBC could do a fabulous miniseries for, ok?)

Harper Lee
Admittedly, it would probably be difficult to live up to your first (and only) book at this point, but we could sure use another Atticus.

Megan Whalen Turner
So even if we "just" had one not too long ago, with her usual half-decade between each book, I just don't think my patience will last quite long enough.  And is there more for my favorite thief?

J.R.R. Tolkien
True, LOTR will always be your masterpiece, but I think it would be lovely to have another spanking good adventure of epic proportions from you.  Or maybe just the lost stories of Aragorn?

Nancy Farmer
Seems like it's been a while since we've seen something new and specifically, I'd like a House of the Scorpion sequel, if you please.

Margaret Mitchell
This woman left us with the ULTIMATE cliffhanger and no sequel has done it justice. A little post-mortem writing seems in order, I think.

Moira Young
Having been blown away by your first book, I'm ready for more! Could we speed things along a bit?

Shannon Hale
What, having twins is an excuse? And, ok, she has two books coming this year, one this month, but still! I need them NOW!

Who do you need just a little more from?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver