Bloggiesta Goals are Better Than Resolutions




Well, at least I might actually accomplish some of these ideas for Bloggiesta.

Bloggiesta (hosted by the wonderful Natasha of Maw Books) starts today and I am aiming to spend at least 18 hours working on the ole blog.  Here are some of the ideas and hopes I have planned:

Update my reviews by title and author links
Update my goodreads account
Work on posts that have odd formatting (sorry about the odd posts) (sorta)
Write lots of review posts (yes, I am behind)
Organize my challenges (so few, and yet so many things to do)
Decide on weekly post ideas
Clean up sidebars (updated blog roll - leave me a commment if you're not on it!)
Possibly update my header and other pictures

Think of good bookish topics to post about

And whatever else I can think of!

Let the party begin!
If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver