Dear Library, I Will Miss You

Melodramatic? Probably. However, I've decided to put all of my holds on suspension until next month. It really pains me to do that, but I have got to finish up what I have on hand, both for the Cybils and for review (that I am actually months behind on). So, here is the last of my library loot for what will probably a few weeks. Sigh.

11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass (for Cybils)
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd (a reread for my book group)

I also got a few books in the mail:
The Farwalker's Quest by Joni Sensel (for Cybils)
Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin (for Cybils)
Leaving Gee's Bend by Irene Latham (for review)
A Shadow in the Dark by Ronica Stromberg (for review)

If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver