My Epic Youth Media Awards Fail!

I just had to note: I totally failed on this year's winners! Usually I manage to read at least one book from the Newbery or Printz winners list before the announcement. This year? Not. One. Seriously, how did this happen? In fact, pretty much the whole list of winners was a fail for me. I read (and loved) one honor book for the William C. Morris award (debut authors), The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson.  I'm hoping to fix this and I put several of the winners on hold at the library. Still, I'm feeling pretty lousy in my reading. And I admit I'm a bit sad that Okay For Now by Gary Schmidt didn't even garner an honor.  But!  There are lots of delightful books (well, I hope so, since I haven't read many) on the winners list.

Newbery winner:


Printz winner:


For a full list of the winners, check out ALA's announcement.

How did you do on your award-winning reading?
 
If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver