2012: The Books I Read

Since I decided not to join one of those big number challenges this year, I realized I still needed to have a post where I could keep track of what I read in 2012.  Since I started my new job, I've had a lot less time to read, but I'm hoping to read 100 books, since I think I can still manage that :)

Read in 2012

1. Legend by Marie Lu
2. Brisingr by Christopher Paolini (reread)
3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
5. The Inquisitor's Apprentice by Chris Moriarty
6. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
7. The Cheshire Cheese Cat: A Dickens of a Tale by Carmen Agra Deedy and Randall Wright
8. The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
9. Dragon Castle by Joseph Bruchac
10. Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
11. Variant by Robison Wells
12. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
13. The Mark of Zorro by Johnston McCulley, adapted by Yuri Rasovsky
14. Ivy and the Meanstalk by Dawn Lairamore
15. Frost by Marianna Baer
16. Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien
17. The Death Cure by James Dashner
18. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
19. In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
20. The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
21. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
22. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
23. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
24. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
25. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
26. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
27. Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
28. New Girl by Paige Harbison
29. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
30. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
31. Where Things Come Back by John Whaley
32. Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
33. Room by Emma Donoghue
34. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
35. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
36. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
37. I am Number Four by Pitticus Lore
38. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
39. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
40. The Traitor in the Tunnel by Y.S. Lee
41. The Drowned Cities by Paolo Bacigalupi
42.

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver