Name That Book, Episode 22

Name that Book is a biweekly (haha) game where you get to guess a book title from the photo clues.  Occasionally I offer prizes for those who guess right!

It's finally back!  I'm not sure it will be a regular biweekly thing, but I finally managed to get two Name That Book puzzles together this week.  I'm calling it the Cybils edition, since the two books are Cybils books (that's a good hint, if you don't know what they are).  Feel free to leave your guesses in the comments.

Book 1:



Book 2:


If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver