Happy Cybils New Year!

Just dropping you a note to let you know the Cybils finalists were announced today! Yeah! What a fabulous bunch of books they are too. I'm judging on the Middle Grade Fantasy/Sci-fi panel again this year and I've read three of the seven finalists, which means I get to discover four more delightful books! Be sure to check out all the finalists in the other categories, since there are loads of great books to be found.
Hope you are all enjoying a great start to 2012!


If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver