Listless Monday, Numb3r5 Edition

Listless Monday was inspired by both Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity's feature Books by Theme and Court at Once Upon a Bookshelf's Listed feature.  Be sure to check out their lists!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I finally am getting back into the swing of things (I think).  Though, I may have to make Listless Monday an every other Monday feature.  We'll see.  I tried my hardest to think of a BBAW-related list, but just couldn't think of anything that wouldn't simply be a list of awesome blog links.  And if you want that, check out my Second Opinions blog list on the right.  So, since some of us are school-ing right now, I thought it'd be appropriate to pull out a numerical list.  Books that have a number in the title.

Numb3r5

1-10:
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris
Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia
One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies by Sonya Sones
The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
The Stolen One by Suzanne Carlisle Crowley
Claudette Colvin: Twice Toward Justice by Phillip Hoose
The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine
The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
Lips Touch: Three Times by Laini Taylor
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
3 Willows: The Sisterhood Grows by Ann Brashares
The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy by Jeanne Birdsall
Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott
The Trouble Begins at 8: A Life of Mark Twain in the Wild, Wild West by Sid Fleischman


11-100:

11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass
Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede
The 13th Reality, Book 2: The Hunt for Dark Infinity by James Dashner
The 39 Clues: Beyond the Grave by Jude Watson (39 clues book 4)
The 39 Clues: One False Note by Gordon Korman (39 clues book 2)
The 39 Clues: The Black Circle by Patrick Carman (39 clues book 5)
The 39 Clues: The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan (39 clues book 1)
The 39 Clues: The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis (39 clues book 3)
84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff


100+:
The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
My One Hundred Adventures by Polly Horvath
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

1776 by David McCullough
Fever, 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
Mississippi Trial, 1955 by Chris Crowe
The Watsons Go to Birmingham - 1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis



And, since it is Book Blogger Appreciation Week, I thought I'd highlight a few of my favorite blogs that I think I've discovered since last September (hey, my memory isn't that great).  Mostly, these are the ones I've found because of the awesome features and memes they do.  The first two are found at the top of this post.  Court of Once Upon a Bookshelf, whose Listed feature is so excellent - seriously, she's much more consistent than myself and has a lot of interesting lists, including extensive Canadian books.  Also, Amanda of A Bookshelf Monstrosity whose Books by Theme feature is always a delight to look at.  While the lists are shorter, they are usually so much more in depth and can be helpful if you are looking for a few books on a specific topic.  And last, I just wanted to mention Danielle of There's a Book, whose A Bit of Me(Me) I've just started doing on a semi-regular basis.  I love that she's created this meme that helps me actually share something about me, rather than just what I read.  For, though we may spend hours and hours reading, it isn't the whole of who we are.  These are three blogs that I quite enjoy.  Be sure to check them out! 

Any additions to the list or blogs you'd love to share?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver