BBAW Day 5: Future Treasures


This was a hard post to write.  Well, the second half anyway.  I'll admit I am terrible with making goals (and even worse at following through).  But, as far as things I love about BBAW, that isn't too hard.  I loved finding new blogs, and I love that the links will be there for longer than this week and I'll be able to find new blogs for months to come (I didn't visit nearly as many blogs as I'd like to).  I especially loved the Forgotten Treasures we told each other about.  I hope we all pick one of those up and read it, if only to find out what makes another person tick.  I hope someone somewhere picks up Precious Bane and finds a new friend in that book.  

And now, on to the hard part.  I may have cheated a little and looked at other people's blogs first for ideas.  But, that is another one of the benefits of BBAW - a whole truckload of ideas!  Here are three that I finally settled on:

1. Not reading so much and feeling so stressed about finishing books on time that I no longer enjoy reading.  This is actually something I've been feeling coming on for a few weeks.  I have to step back, remember why I love to read, and then find some books that will pull me out of the "I have to finish this by" funk.  

2. Write some more thoughtful reviews.  I notice that with the above problem, my reviews start to all sound the same and I use those cliche words over and over.  If I liked something, why did I like it?  If I didn't, why not?  This will take a little more time when writing reviews, but I think will totally improve the quality of them.  (At the same time, if I can't think of why or why not, I'm not going to bang my head against that review until I figure it out.  So, maybe only some of my reviews will improve! :)

3. Get a new project that I've been sitting on going.  I've been thinking about starting this new feature at my blog which I think will be a lot of fun, but I've been stalled on it.  It will actually require quite a bit of time at first, but I think once I get it going, it will not be as difficult.  I'd like to see the first post go up in a few weeks time at the latest.  I hope you check back and see if I actually accomplish this one.  

So, what are your blogging goals?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver