A Long Neglected Loot Post

Photobucket
(hosted by Marg of Adventures of an Intrepid Reader and Claire of The Captive Reader)

So, I've been putting this off every week for about a month now.  I don't know why, but it never seems like the right day for a library loot post.  But now!  Now I get to catch up on all that I checked out and got in the mail.  Brace yourselves:

The Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith (book club set!)
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman
The Kings of Clonmel by John Flanagan (reloot)

And things have continued to be insane in my mailbox (so much so that I can't say whether this is actually all of it since my last post - oh well).  And I decided to join up with Kristi of The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, since that's most of my post:

Nice and Mean by Jessica Leader
Matched by Ally Condie (second copy - hooray for a giveaway!)
Call Me Kate by Molly Roe
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Radiance by Alyson Noel
What Happened on Fox Street by Tricia Springstubb
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
The Trouble with Half a Moon by Danette Vigilante
The Familiars by Adam Jay Epstein

For Traveling ARC  Tours, I've gotten these recently:
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Virals by Kathy Reichs
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger

Now I've really got to keep up with this so it isn't such a marathon list and so I don't forget about books that come for me!  

What did you get?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver