They Say That Winning is Hard to Do

But, in a contest where there are only eight entrants, it wasn't too difficult to win a copy of YOU by Charles Benoit.  At least it wasn't difficult for:


who was the winner.  I've already emailed you, so hopefully the book will be winging its way to you shortly.  BTW, I really love to read about people's stories of books that impacted them at some point in life.  I tend to ask that question for almost every book contest I have and it is so interesting to see the different responses I get.  For example, the responses from this contest included:

Ordinary People by Judith Guest
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Candide by Voltaire
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Somebody Else's Kid and One Child by Torey Hayden
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

What an awesome list!  I simply adore how varied people are in these choices.  Don't you love that books are just as varied so that people of all types will find what they need?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver