Name That Book, Episode 1

Welcome to the first edition of my new book blog game.  As you may have figured out from the title, I'll post clues that will help you guess the title of a book.  My inspiration was a local book event at my library that had a trivia game.  Some of the puzzles involved guessing a book title from a group of photos, and I really wanted to guess more of them!  So, I decided I'd start it on my blog.  I wish I had prizes to give out to winners every time, but I will probably only do that once in a while (what with being poor and all).  But, I hope you'll want to play anyway, even if some of them will be quite easy.  I'll be doing this hopefully biweekly on Mondays, alternating with my Listless Mondays.   

Since it is the first time and all, I think I will have some kind of bookish prize for the first person to correctly guess the two book titles.  Please DO NOT put your guesses in the comments this time.  Instead, enter them in the form found at the bottom.  But, of course, feel free to comment about something other than the book titles, especially if you like the new game!


Book 1:



Book 2:

{Guessing is closed for this episode - come back in two weeks for another episode!}
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver