Playing Catch Up



It's been several weeks since I posted about my library books and other books that I acquired. I'm still going fairly slowly with library books, since the last few months I was feeling overwhelmed by all those due dates.  But, I still got a few and I am pretty excited about them:

The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
Beauty Sleep by Cameron Dokey
A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban

Re-Loot:
Ruby in the Smoke by Philip Pullman
Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier

Then I got (for review):
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (how ironic I posted about wanting this book and then it finally came)
The Real Real by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
The Bread of Angels by Stephanie Saldana

I won Shadowland by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni and The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han from The Book Studio
Here Lies the Librarian by Richard Peck from my book club swap
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl just kind of appeared in my mailbox - (I think it might be from the blogger swap, but I'm not sure - thank you very much to my secret santa if it was from you!  They definitely read this post about my book wants!)

For Christmas:
Skybreaker by Eoin Colfer
Princess and the Bear by Mette Ivie Harrison
Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry

And all this means - I am still trying to catch up on my reading.  Hope you are all enjoying your holidays!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver