Book Review: 39 Clues: The Black Circle by Patrick Carman

39 Clues: The Black Circlefinds Amy and Dan seeking clues in Russia.  They manage to team up with some unlikely allies for a time, but when they find themselves in the heart of dangerous territory, they get help from a most unexpected source.

The 39 Clues Book 5: The Black Circle

Things I Liked:
The story still has lots of action and adventure, with plenty of twists and turns throughout to keep you guessing.  It will definitely have the kids entertained and engrossed.  I like that we keep getting further information about the lives of other characters in the game.

Things I Didn't Like:
I think I'm getting tired of the series. Each books seems like the same thing every time, with slightly different plot points and a new clue.While I will probably continue to read the series, I think I won't post a review for each one individually, since the plots are so similar and my reactions about the same.

Read-alikes:
Read the first four books in the 39 Clues series first
It is a bit like the Percy Jackson series, but for younger readers

BOOK CONTENT RATINGS:
s-factor: none

mrg-factor: none

v-factor: none

Overall rating: ***

If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver