Progress Check and Mini-Challenge

Well, it's not been long, but I managed to finish the book that I was half-way through before today! (P.S. name of book is not secret: Daylight Runner.) It gives me a sense of accomplishment, though I didn't read it all today.

I'm taking a break to do this mini-challenge at Bart's Bookshelf, which was a lot of fun. Here's the photo:



the sentence this makes is:
About time the Schwa was here to kill a mockingbird, for whom the bell tolls.

Yeah, not something you want to have in writing, but fun to create, nonetheless! I am about to return to some reading - probably The Name of This Book is Secret for a while. I also mapped myself for Trish at Hey Lady! Watcha Readin?'s mini-challenge. I want to say thanks to all for visiting and cheering me on - I know it sure helps me! And thanks to everyone who put this all together. It's a lot of fun, and there's lots of fun still ahead. Here's an update on my stats:

Books read: 1/2
Pages read: 155
Hours read: 2.5
Stuff not done: just kidding, like I'm gonna tell you about everything that I'm not accomplishing today because I'm reading :)

If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver