My Read-a-thon Pile and My Lack of Memory

So, I signed up for the 24-hour-read-a-thon again. I really loved spending a whole day reading last time. Even when I told my husband, he seemed cool about it.

Then, I remembered that my family will ALL be in town that weekend. No really, all of them.

And then, I learned my church is having an activity that day - an activity involving food.

But, don't worry, I know my priorities. Books always come first. (Wait...that doesn't sound right.)

I think I'm still going to participate, but my goals will be less lofty and I will probably not get as many books read (or as many hours) as last time.

Still, I love feeling like I'm a part of it, so here's my extremely hopeful pile o' choices:

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (cause really I haven't gotten any books read yet for the Harry Potter challenge)
Daylight Runnerby Oisin McGann
Thirteenth Childby Patricia C. Wrede
The Name of this Book Is Secretby Pseudonymous Bosch
The White Queen: A Novelby Philippa Gregory
Foundby Margaret Peterson Haddix
A Season of Giftsby Richard Peck
The Mysterious Benedict Societyby Trenton Lee Stewart
Farworld, Book 1: Water Keepby J. Scott Savage

You know, it's long but I'm keeping my options open. I also have a few review books I may need to read as well. Hopefully I'll be able to finish one or two books. I hope. Maybe I should do a page count as a goal instead? Any thoughts?
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver