Library's Naughty or Nice List



This may come as a shock to you, so maybe you should sit down.

I only got three books from the library since my last library loot post.

You read that right. Three.

AND I had to return five from this loot. UN. READ.

I definitely made the nice list this week.

No worries, I made a list of the books I returned so I could remember to check them out again when I have a smaller pile. Ha.

Here's what I got:

A Season of Giftsby Richard Peck
The Mysterious Benedict Societyby Trenton Lee Stewart
Farworld, Book 1: Water Keepby J. Scott Savage

What's almost even funnier is that I got more books in the mail than from the library. Highly unusual for me. These appeared in the mail for me:

Keturah And Lord Deathby Martine Leavitt (finally, after an annoying fiasco from the used seller I purchased from through Amazon)

the Gemma Doyle trilogy (A Great and Terrible Beauty Rebel Angelsand The Sweet Far Thingby Libba Bray, won in a contest from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie (I love this series!)

Black Angelsby Linda Beatrice Brown from the publisher for review

Secrets of a Christmas Boxby Steven Hornby from the publisher for review

Were you naughty or nice during your last library visit?
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver