Library Day(s)



Does it seem like every other day you have a new hold at the library? I would almost get annoyed that as soon as I pick up one (or two or three or...) there is another one that just came in, except that I get so excited when I look at what I've got! I even get a thrill out of the automated messages that the library leaves on my phone (with multiple slightly scary voices). Here's what came in for me:

The 39 Clues Book 5: The Black Circleby Patrick Carman
Daughter of the Forestby Juliet Marillier
Flygirlby Sherri L. Smith
The Helpby Kathryn Stockett
The Ruby in the Smokeby Philip Pullman
Dreamdark: Silksingerby Laini Taylor
Willowby Julia Hoban
The Demon Kingby Cinda Williams Chima
The Stolen Oneby Suzanne Crowley

I also got two books for review:
Fallenby Lauren Kate
Invisible Linesby Mary Amato

What did you get?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver