A Slowly Shrinking Pile (I think)


I might actually be shrinking my pile more than I am growing it (well, actually I think it is in equilibrium right now, but I'm thinking positive). I only acquired four books since my last library loot post (oh, more than two weeks ago now). I guess my hold list is dwindling!

The Ultimate Giftby Jim Stovall (loved the movie)
The Princess and the Bearby Mette Ivie Harrison (yeah!)
Magic Studyand Fire Studyby Maria V. Snyder (couldn't wait for the sequels to Poison Study)

P.S. as an extra note, I have been entering every single contest for Catching Fire I have seen. Here are just two going on right now:
Lauren Barnholdt has a signed one (!)
The Shady Glade has one (still open since she's having technical difficulties)
I know my odds aren't very good, but I still have to keep trying :)
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver