My Own Amazing Debut Novel

I saw this floating around the blogosphere today and I really couldn't resist. Directions on 100 Scope Notes; go there to create your own cover. I don't know how I lucked out with such a fabulous word and then got a photo of a man with a dreadful mullet. Ah, well.



Bonus points for writing an excellent blurb for this book (I had a really hard time coming up with one). I think I'll do this again when I have another giveaway.

*A gallery of these delightful books has been posted on 100 Scope Notes.*
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver