Post-Vacation Slump

So, last weekend, I went to a family reunion in the mountains. I had little to no internet connectivity. It was lovely. However, I had several posts scheduled to publish while I was away.

It seems oddly funny to me that this week has been the slump in my posting (and reading). I just can't seem to find the time (and, all right, the motivation) to get a post up. So, here you are, reading my very dull post-vacation post.

Anyway, despite my spending many hours in a car driving to the reunion, I didn't get much reading done. It wasn't car sickness or anything like that. I spent most of the time entertaining my niece and nephews and the rest of it grading papers (some vacation). Now I am trying to play catch-up on that as well.

Enough whining. I am saying all of this just to say: back to your regularly scheduled postings...soon, I promise!

P.S. Does it seem like you ever need a vacation after your vacation?
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver