My Shiny New Friend

I was going to post on There's a Book's A Bit of Me(Me) topic for this week, but I thought I'd just go straight for this bit of me:

I've posted a few times about e-readers.  I was quite certain it was highly unlikely I would ever be able to afford one and how I don't think they will replace hard copies.  Both of those are still true, but it just so happens...

Photobucket       Photobucket

This beautiful little friend arrived courtesy of my father-in-law who no longer uses it.  (I guess those shiny iphones are good for something - like getting me free Kindles.)  So, I've been using it, but not as often as I still sit down to read my hard copies.  This might be because of the due dates attached to many of my books, or it might be because I still tend to prefer the actual text.  Either way, I am not going to deny that I like it, I use it, and I think it has its uses.  

What about you?  E-reader now, e-reader someday, or e-reader never?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver