Got Books?

Little did I realize, when I signed up for the Got Books? event, that I would be on a camping trip and thus quite unable to have an internet connection.  But, fortunately for you, I did manage to think ahead enough that I can post this and schedule it for tomorrow!  So, if anyone is so inclined to be kind and put a link to my contest on The Event page at the Got Books? site, I'd be obliged forever!  So, for your reading delights, I have a photo of the books I'm offering up for grabs.  And, since we are a bit tight on budget, I'm only able to have one winner at this time, but the winner will get to choose two books from the photo.  Most of them are ARCs, but a few are finished copies.  Here are the choices:

Photobucket


Just leave a comment with a way to contact you and tell me what your newest favorite book is, and I'll choose a winner probably on Sunday, July 25th.  Best of luck!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver