Ack! A Library Loot Title

 (hosted by Marg of Adventures of an Intrepid Reader and Eva of A Striped Armchair) 

A very moderate helping of books this week, if I do say so myself.  I only picked up four from the library, which is very conservative.  

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (FINALLY!)
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
A Song for Summer by Eva Ibbotson
Ballad: A Gathering of Faerie by Maggie Stiefvater

I managed to win a signed copy of Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder from Britt at Book Habitue - super excited, since I love Snyder!

And for review:
The Tower, the Zoo, and the Tortoise by Julia Stuart
What Happened on Fox Street by Tricia Springstubb
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June by Robin Benway
Dracula in Love by Karen Essex (what was I thinking? :)

Anything good for you this week?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver