Word Girl


This week, There's a Book's A Bit of Me(Me) topic is our favorite word.  I knew I couldn't pick just one.  So, I went with these categories:

Made-up word: crapaflapnasti (from Alcatraz Versus the Knights of Crystallia)
Doesn't sound made-up, but it probably is: illicitabeticals (from Ella Minnow Pea
Childhood favorite: farm equipment (our family's substitute swear word - yes, it makes no sense)
For giggles: snogging
Sounds cool: vituperation
To make me sound smarter: abscond
I use too often: awesome, lovely, beautiful, gorgeous (especially in reviews)

What are your favorites?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver