Catching Up in Loot-ville


So, it's been a few weeks since I updated my library loot!  How could I neglect it so long?

The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (reloot)
Fever Crumb by Philip Reeve
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (audio book for road trip)
Mistwood by Leah Cypess (finally!)
Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George (yeah!)

For review: 
Bogus by Karla Oceanak
Whistle Bright Magic: A Nutfolk Tale by Barb Bentler Ullman

And as a side note, reading everyone's advice about posting on Armchair BEA's BBC posts, I thought I'd throw in a little personal bit about me now and then.  Here's the first bit, added here awkwardly at the end of my library loot post. 

Gardening is one of my favorite things about summer (which I LOVE by the way).  I love to work in the garden (which is ironic, because I hated it when I was a kid and had to pull weeds).  However, it was pretty hard to downsize from a garden like this:


 To one more like this:

Oh well, at least maybe I'll get a few fresh veggies.  And there's certainly less weeding to be done! :) [edit: I just discovered that There's a Book hosts an A Bit of Me(Me) - and the question is about your favorite season!  I think I'll start doing this meme to help me be more personal!]


Do you like a little personal info with your book blogs?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver