Making Up for My Small Library Stack

  (hosted by Marg of Adventures of an Intrepid Reader and Eva of A Striped Armchair)

I didn't actually pick up a lot from the library this week (which is good, because I am sooooo behind).  Just these two:
The Line by Teri Hall
The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer (book club set, yeah!)

A few came for review, though:
You by Charles Benoit (so freaking excited by this!)
Snap by Carol Snow
Dewey's Nine Lives by Vicki Myron

But when it came to the bookstore, the library sale, and a random garage sale, I got a bit crazy (well, not too much):
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
The Aeneid by Virgil
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (you can never have too many copies of this, right?)
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman

I also happened to win (my lucky week): 
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey from Christina T at Reading Exclusively

A box of books from Kate at The Neverending Shelf (to donate to my local library :)
The September Sisters by Jillian Cantor
Ash by Malinda Lo
Arson Estevan Vega
The Cave by Steve McGill
Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy by William Irwin and Richard Brian Davis

I also won one of the bags of goodies from the book blogger conference from GalleySmith.  It had tons of bookish stuff in there, too much for me to write down, so I'll just send you to look at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books' list.


Definitely a lot of books coming in this week!  What about you?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver