What's to Come: 2011

 A Bit of Me(Me) is hosted by Danielle of There's a Book.

I'm glad to be back doing this meme again. And it's a perfect week for me to jump in, because we are talking about the most anticipated event of 2011.  And for me, that just has to be:

My husband graduating from school.  

Mind you, this graduation is actually leading to another three years of school.  But still.  Both of us are so happy to be leaving undergraduate work behind.

Which leads to the next anticipated event, which is moving.  I've lived in this state for all but about two years of my life and I am ready to try somewhere new.  Mind you, I am going to miss my Utah Bloggers and the fabulous socials we have about twice a year.  However, I am very happy for a change.  

Where are you going, you may ask?  Well, that is currently unknown.  Alas, we are doing the Waiting Game.  Waiting to hear back from the schools we applied to.  

So, that's really the big one for me.  It's kind of hard to plan for any other events when you don't know where you'll be in six months.  But, frankly, it's also kind of exciting.  

Plus, wherever we go, there will be books and new bookish friends.  So, here's to a new year of adventures and reading!

What's your most anticipated event this year?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver