Listless Monday, When It's Cold Outside

Listless Monday was inspired by both Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity's feature Books by Theme and Court at Once Upon a Bookshelf's Listed feature.  Be sure to check out their lists!

It's been quite some time since I've done a Listless Monday, and I almost didn't do one today, because I wanted to post about the Youth Media Awards announced this morning.  However, I decided to post this list, because it has particular relevance to me right now.  We haven't had any days this year that got above freezing so far.  Since I've already done a winter-themed list, I took a new twist for this one.  Thus, I bring you:

When It's Cold Outside

Put on your coat:
Sun and Moon, Ice and SnowDeadly Little Lies (A Touch Novel)Julie of the Wolves (rack)
High Exposure: An Enduring Passion for Everest and Unforgiving PlacesThe Snowy DayNo Shortcuts to the Top: Climbing the World's 14 Highest Peaks 
 
Don't forget your hat
The Golden Compass: His Dark MaterialsA Hat Full of Sky: The Continuing Adventures of Tiffany Aching and the Wee Free MenKissing Snowflakes

And your gloves:

Let It Snow: Three Holiday RomancesWhite Cat (Curse Workers)Ice 

Long socks are helpful:

A Crooked Kind of PerfectDeep Down PopularThe Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet
Pippi Longstocking (Puffin Modern Classics)Everything Is Fine.Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass (Vintage Classics)

And then your boots
My Best Friend's GirlThe Best Girl 
These Boots Weren't Made for WalkingEast 

You may also want to throw on a scarf for good measure: 
Forge (Seeds of America)The Long Winter (Little House)

Lauren suggested ear muffs (though I couldn't find a cover of either of these books with ear muffs on it, they both are very much dress warmly books):

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Essential Modern Classics)The Snow Queen

Any additions?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver