Bloggiesta Day 3


Hopefully I'll manage a little more time today.  I haven't usually got a lot to spare on Sundays, but we'll see.  Here's the progressing list again:

Write 10 or so reviews
Write the double feature that's been in the works for months
Write a discussion post
Create some Name That Book posts (1 counts, right?)
Create some Listless Monday posts (yeah, 1 counts)
Create a picture for Listless Monday (see previous post)
Improve tags
Group tags Check them out on my left sidebar!
Make tags uniform (in progress...probably forever)
Update goodreads
Update pages
Create pages
Possibly make a button (for my double feature, see previous post)
And some mini-challenges too!
Completed Beth Fish Reads Labels/Tags mini-challenge
Completed Jenn's Bookshelves Organizing Books mini-challenge
Completed Beth Fish Reads Opinion Post mini-challenge 
Completed SMS Book Reviews Button/Banner mini-challenge (though I really ought to make a new banner and a matching button for the blog)


Total time: ~22 hours (And I'm finished!  Thanks again, Natasha, for all your work!)

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver