You Know You're Behind When...

...you are checking out more library books than you are returning.

But the books are such winners, I don't even mind feeling behind. I just wanted to get my hands on them. Look at these library treasures (added to my previous pile of books):

The Actor and the Housewife: A Novelby Shannon Hale (finally!)
Poison Studyby Maria Snyder (which I have heard much about)
Pride and Prejudice and Zombiesby Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith (couldn't resist)
The Brothers: A Novelby Chris Stewart (at my husband's insistence...)
Just One Wishby Janette Rallison (yeah!)

So, I can't feel bad about my ever-growing and never-shrinking pile of TBR books!

(So it was more like two weeks since I last did a Library Loot, but who's counting?)
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver