Bloggiesta: Too Bad It's Over...

Oh, I got some good things done this weekend. I'm actually really happy with how my new template worked out! I also managed to get at least a few posts ready for rainy days (like yesterday) and some of the other things on my to do list. I participated in some of the mini challenges as well and found them very helpful (and eye-opening), including:
Total time spent working: ~15 hours

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Natasha at Maw Books Blog for getting this challenge going and doing all the work to organize it! I definitely want to meet her (and may get the chance at a Utah Blogger get together...yeah!)
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver