Bloggiesta: Late Start

Um, oops. I managed to sleep in a bit later than I expected.

Anyway, here is my list of things to work on:

  • reviews for rainy days (lots!) (only about six)
  • widgets on the sidebar (blogroll update, other changes TBD)
  • tags (change some, add some, remove some)
  • layout (I'm thinking a new background and maybe three columns?)
  • a review policy (hopefully I can manage to get some books for review!)
  • consistency (all my book review titles should be similar, tags)
So, there is the preliminary list (open to expansion and suggestion too).

Good luck to me and everyone participating!
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver