Nostalgic Books

Before the children's book festival started, I spent a little time perusing the friends of the library book sale, where I picked up these two gems:


That is classic Nancy Drew on the right. I adored her and read every one I could get my hands on. Formulaic, but still so desirable. And a Boxcar Children book on the left. Also a huge fan of those.

What fabulous (or not so fabulous) books or series were you addicted to as a child?

Don't forget to enter my most excellent signed book giveaway!
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver