Changeling

After much thought and some severe boredom from reading my own reviews, I've decided to do just a few changes to my reviewing. Instead of listing a long boring summary of the books, either from Amazon or from my own cleverness, I thought I'd do a very short, one or two liner of the contents (sounds impossible, but I feel up for the challenge). Feel free to let me know if you like, hate, or feel ambivalent about this.

Also, I've decided to list any read-alikes I can think of for the books I review. If you have some suggestions, feel free to make them in the comments and I will add to the list.

My first changed review coming up tomorrow!
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver