Give It Away Now

I have hopefully piqued all your interest in just which delightful signed book I am giving away! Are you ready for it?



I'm giving away a signed paperback copy of the first Fablehaven book. If you haven't read this series yet, start now! And what better way than with a free copy? I got Brandon Mull to sign it "To a very lucky winner," and hopefully that's you! I'm also gonna throw in a book mark for the fourth book, Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary.

I don't have reviews here for the first three books in the series, since I started reading them before the existence of this blog; however, I assure you they are all packed with adventure and unexpected twists, not to mention some fantastic creatures.

So, if you want to win this signed copy of Fablehaven, leave me a comment on this post and tell me what your favorite fantasy creature is (dragon, fairy, etc).

If you want a second entry, blog about this contest and leave me a link to the post.

You have until Tuesday, June 2nd to enter. I will randomly select the winner and announce that lucky individual on Wednesday, June 3rd.

Now, get to it! And best of luck!
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver