Readers Meme

And, I thought that I would post this as well, before delving head first into my stack of books:

Where are you reading from today? Utah (hopefully outside :)

3 facts about me:
1- I'm a college librarian
2- This is my first time doing the read-a-thon
3- I have a big yard and garden (and several audio books :)

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Probably about 10, but it is very flexible

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Number of hours, I'd like to be near 16, at least (hey, setting them low, hoping to go higher)

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
I'd love advice :)
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver