I Might Just be Crazy

In addition to my first challenge, I thought I'd add this:



I signed up to be a reader in the 24 hour read-a-thon. It was a spur of the moment decision. I most likely won't be able to read for the whole time. But, I will be using the audio book option to do some gardening and yard work. You can still sign up for this event, and do stuff other than read for 24 hours straight, like cheer on the crazies.

Looking forward to doing a few posts throughout the day on Saturday, so check back to see what happens!
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver