My Printz

I haven't signed up for a challenge before, but when I saw this new one, the Printz Project, I couldn't resist. The Printz Award is for outstanding young adult literature, the Newbery of YA. Since I have been highly interested in reading the winners, I thought I may as well do it for a challenge.

Here we go!

Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi (2011)
Charles and Emma: The Darwins' Leap of Faith by Deborah Heiligman (2010)
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (2009)
The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing, Traitor to the Nation, Volume 2: The Kingdom on the Waves by M.T. Anderson (2009)
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart (2009)
Nation by Terry Pratchett (2009)
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (2007)
The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing, Traitor to the Nation, Volume 1: The Pox Party
by M.T. Anderson (2007)
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (2007)
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff (2005)
Airborn by Kenneth Oppel (2005)
The First Part Last by Angela Johnson (2004)
The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer (2003)
Stuck In Neutral by Terry Trueman (2001)

Read Pre-Blogging:
The White Darkness by Geraldine McCaughrean (2008)
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang (2007)
I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak (2006)
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly (2004)
Monster by Walter Dean Myers (2000)
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (2000)

DNFs:
Tender Morsels by Margo Lanagan (2009)
Going Bovine by Libba Bray (2010)

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver