Re-Reading at the End

So, I think I've reached the end of my sleep-deprived limits.

To finish, though, I thought I'd do a last mini-challenge.

Since I've only been re-reading (or listening) to one book (Anne of Green Gables) for the read-a-thon, I thought I go with a list of my all-time favorite re-reads:

1. The Count of Monte Cristo
Just been a favorite of mine for so many years - great story!


2. Pride and Prejudice
Does this really need explaining? Really, any Austen will give me a classic romance thrill!


3. The Witch of Blackbird Pond
Random, but this was one of my very favorite books as a kid and I just still love reading it! It gets me all nostalgic inside!


Final Stats:
Hours read: ~16h
Books finished: 4 (I got a little befuddled last night, it was 5!) (got my The Tales of Beedle the Bardand also Midnighters #1: The Secret Hour)
Pages read: 989

Now, I'm off to bed!
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver