Be My Valentine, Cybils Winners

What better day to announce the Cybils winners than a day devoted to love!  Since I already posted a heart-loving list yesterday, I figured today should be a post about my love of Cybils

This year marks my third time participating as a Round II Judge (I'm not quite up to the crazy that those Round I folks do) on the MG Sci-Fi/Fantasy panel.  Every year is different, but so much fun!  I love the diverse and wonderful books the Round I judges pass on to us.  I especially love discovering fabulous new books that I might not have picked up otherwise.  Chatting with the other panelists, hearing their opinions and seeing things from a new point of view is also one of my favorite things.  And I'm so pleased with the books that won, particularly our panel's choice, The Cheshire Cheese Cat: A Dickens of a Tale.  I'll let you read the beautiful blurb one of our members wrote, since it explains so well why we all loved this book.  I'm hoping to get my review up for this delicious book today or tomorrow.

Check out all of the winners for all of the categories (shout out for Blood Red Road and Amelia Lost taking home prizes) and then express your love for those winners or for the Cybils or just for reading in general.  It's the perfect day for it.

What Cybils winner are you loving?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver