Ending the Read-a-Thon Madness (for now)!

Guys, I made it to about the middle of hour 19 and then I crashed.  Honestly, I'm pretty sure I'll never go the full 24 hours.  I think I'm getting too old to recover from an all-nighter.  Anywho, here are my final stats:

Title of book(s) currently reading: A Train to Potevka by Mike Ramsdell
Number of books completed since you started: 2 (
Bless This Mouse by Lois Lowry and Making Toast by Roger Rosenblatt)
Pages read since last update: 45 (it was a slow/sleepy 1.5 hours)
Running total of pages read since you started: 533
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1.5 hrs

Running total of time spent reading since you started: 10 hrs (yeah!  I met my goal!)
Mini-challenges completed: 9 (see them here)

And here we have the end of event survey:

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

Probably the middle hours where I got totally distracted and had stuff to do.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

A Train to Potevka was pretty exciting, but not throughout
I'm thinking a nice dystopian would probably grab and hold your attention

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

I think it runs pretty well, actually 

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

Having the mini-challenges all run for 3 hours was helpful

5. How many books did you read? I finished 2


6. What were the names of the books you read?
Bless This Mouse by Lois Lowry and Making Toast by Roger Rosenblatt (I also got about halfway through A Train to Potevka by Mike Ramsdell)

7. Which book did you enjoy most? Bless This Mouse was pretty sweet and fun, though A Train to Potevka is exciting and interesting

8. Which did you enjoy least? That would leave
Making Toast
 
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A - though I love them!

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? 

It's pretty likely I'll be a reader again next time - not sure where I'll be in October though.  Also, I'm definitely wanting to host the Book Puzzle challenge again - it reminds me how terrible I am at guessing the puzzles!

Thanks again to all who made the Read-a-Thon happen - hosts and admin and whatever else.  And to everyone who cheered me on!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver