Once Upon a Week



Welcome fairies, princesses, princes, and villains, to Once Upon a Week, a week-long celebration of all things fairy tale. NotNessie of Today's Adventure is hosting the celebration, so be sure to visit her for more fairy-eyed blogs. If you've read my blog for a while, you know I'm a sucker for fairy tale retellings, so I jumped at the chance to be a part of it. Here's what you can expect for the week:

Today, I'll post my review of Forest Born, the latest in Shannon Hale's fairy-tale-esque series of Bayern books (beginning with Goose Girl, which is based on the fairy tale of the same name).

Tomorrow, watch for my interview with fellow fairy-taled blogger, J.T. Oldfield, who blogs at the fabulous BiblioFreak.

Wednesday, I will wax philosophical about fairy tales and why we love them. I have actually done a bit of research on it, so if you're interested, check back. If not, you may want to avoid that day!

Thursday you will find me dropped into my own fairy tale - will it be all happy endings or something a bit less perfect?

Friday, I've got another review in the works - too many to choose from, so I haven't decided yet.

Be sure to leave any and all comments fairy-related or not. Especially I'd love to hear your thoughts on fairy tales, retellings, and villains.
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver