Slow the Flow



Fortunately, things have slowed down on my holds list (I keep having to speed read through books to get them back in time - I'm a no-late-fees-nazi). I was very excited to pick up these delights:

If You're Reading This, It's Too Lateby Pseudonymous Bosch
Evermoreby Alyson Noel
Liarby Justine Larbalestier
Obernewtynby Isobelle Carmody
Going Bovineby Libba Bray
Al Capone Does My Shirtsby Gennifer Choldenko
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secretsby J.K. Rowling (book on CD)
Fairy Taleby Cyn Balog

I guess to make up for my smaller list, I managed to win a bag of books from Scholastic's On Our Minds blog (poor me). All these goodies came in a fabulous canvas book bag:

Mary Tudor: Courageous Queen or Bloody Mary?by Jane Buchanan
Ivan the Terrible: Tsar of Deathby Sean Price
Ruined: A Novelby Paula Morris
Beingby Kevin Brooks
Marcelo in the Real Worldby Francisco Stork
The Best Teen Writing of 2009
and a few other various magazines and catalogs

Do you mind getting late fees or are you like me and think they are a fate worse than death?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver