BBAW Day 5: Concise is My Middle Name (sorta)


Goals in 50 words or less? Bring. It. On.

What I like best: simple layout, review format.

What I want in one year: more reviews and more readers. I want my blog to be a resource for reviews with content ratings. I wouldn't mind doing other things, but the focus of this blog should always be the reviews.


I would love to hear suggestions on what you think I could improve and what you think I'm doing pretty well. (No, really, you can tell me what I need to do better - I won't be offended!)
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver