Forget Browsing, Let's Talk Holds



I decided after last week's library overload, that I would not allow myself to go back until I had several books read.

Then, my holds came up. Seriously, all of them (well, ok I have around 30 holds, so not all of them). But, I really wanted to read all of these ones, so I got them anyway. I didn't allow myself to browse though :)

Dreamhunterby Elizabeth Knox
The Demon's Lexiconby Sarah Rees Brennan
If I Stayby Gayle Forman
If You're Reading This, It's Too Lateby Pseudonymous Bosch (which came in before the first book in the series - darn!)
A Kiss in Timeby Alex Flinn
The Magician's Elephantby Kate DiCamillo
Silver Phoenix: Beyond the Kingdom of Xiaby Cindy Pon

And as a random note about my libraries: I frequent two public libraries (so lucky to be close to both) and I find they have different practices about renewals. One library lets you renew at least once, even if it is on hold. The other doesn't let you renew if there are holds. I find that this sometimes leads to putting the first library's books at the perpetual bottom of my stack, since they have the latest due date. I can't decide which practice I like better - obviously, I like having three extra weeks for books, but I also like to have my holds come in more frequently. Good thing I have two libraries!

*EDIT*
I forgot to include the books I got for review! They look delicious!

The Smart One and the Pretty Oneby Claire LaZebnik
Legacyby Cayla Kluver
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver