BBAW Day 3: Who Dunnit?


A Bookish Meme: Clue Style

The Crime #1: someone found knocked unconscious with a hard, squarish-shaped object (probably interrupted someone's reading...)

The Perpetrator: It was some crazy reader (who me?), under the tree (in the sunshine), with her series OR standalone hard copy book (it would have been much harder with an audiobook - I would have had to choke them with my mp3 player?)


The Crime #2: a library book was discovered plastered with notes and drawings *gasp*

The Perpetrator: It would NEVER BE me, in the pantry (getting chocolate or fruit), with two different books in hand (currently Graceling and The Magician's Elephant)


The Crime #3: laundry was being ignored and dishing were piling ridiculously high

The Perpetrator: It was me, in the middle of the chapter (unless I couldn't possibly put it down yet), with the random scrap of paper to mark my spot (in my fiction OR nonfiction selection).

What are your criminal reading habits?
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver