Top Ten Books I Hope Are Under My Tree

I'm participating in another delightful  Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week, as is obvious from the title, is a Top Ten of what I want for Christmas.  Which I didn't think would be all that difficult.  But honestly, I found myself realizing just how many books I already have and how I don't actually need more (right now anyway)!!!  I'm sure if I thought about it some more, I'd come up with other books I'd like, but really I have so many, I am quite happy with what I have!
 

It's no secret that I really need to read this one. And own it. 


A fantasy that I simply adored. While I'm not enamored of the cover, I think this would make a fine addition to my collection. 


I could really use this to complete my collection of the Queen's Thief series. Really.


One of my favorite retellings of all time. And I still don't have it!


This is one of the most inspirational true stories I've ever read. So, I need to read it again (and again).


Chaos Walking is a crazy good series and I already have the first one. Thus, I need the next two!


A very well-written fairy-tale-ish book that deserves more attention! And a spot on my shelf :)


A fantastic dystopian read (though I'm still not sure of this new cover) that I think may already be under my tree!


I have the first two (signed!) so I think this would nicely round out my collection.

What are you hoping will make it under your tree this year?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver