Holiday Swap Happiness


I was most pleased to see this lovely arrive last week. It certainly made a drudging week much better! Thanks very much to my "Secret" Santa, Janel of Biblophibian.

Cute little package

I loved these wrappings!

But I loved what was inside more: a favorite book, Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, along with some chocolate!  Thank you again, Janel, it was just what I needed :)

And thanks to the organizers of this delightful Book Blogger Holiday Swap!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver