Thanks for Playing!

Thanks everyone who played my Name That Book game on Monday!  Also, I am not so clever as I think I am. :)  I thought I was being so sneaky and tricky with those puzzles, but every single person who entered got them both right.  And, for those who care, Book 1 was Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick and Book 2 was Alchemy and Meggy Swann by Karen Cushman (both of which are fabulous books, BTW).  And...

Paula was the winner!

Congrats, I've sent you an email and I'll be sending along some bookish delights as soon as I get your mailing address.  

Thanks again to everyone who plays along with my silly games!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage
 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver